Adoption Assistance Agency offers the highest quality pregnancy counseling available. We have several licensed counselors available with 30 years combined experience in counseling. We are here with resources and counseling to help you consider your options. This support is available to you until you arrive at a decision that you believe is best for you with our promise that there is no pressure—ever.
All of our birthparent services are free. These services include but aren’t limited to:
1. Counseling and Emotional Support
• No Pressure Pregnancy counseling: What should I do? What are my options? Is Adoption for me?
• Grief and Loss counseling
• Life counseling
• Adoption Counseling until your child is 18
2. Adoption Planning
3. Birthing Support, If wanted
4. Housing options and living expense assistance during pregnancy and 4 weeks post-partum
5. Access to a caseworker 24 hours/day; 7 days/week
6. Complete Confidentiality
7. No obligation consultation
If you decide that adoption is the right choice for you, you will be assigned your own personal caseworker who will be available to you throughout your adoption 24/7. Once an adoption plan is complete, we know this can be a difficult time emotionally, so we offer free counseling until the child is 18 years of age (as long as the agency remains open).
If you do not decide on an adoption plan, we are still here to support you and help you get the resources you need to succeed in life and raise your child in a safe, nurturing environment.
Call us today to speak with a pregnancy counselor that can help you make the BEST decision for you and your baby! Call us today at:505-821-7779.